As the summer comes to an end, you may think that the irritating bugs and pests will too. Unfortunately, you’re wrong!
As the colder weather moves in and you enjoy the warmth of the fireplace inside your cozy home… mice and rats will to do the same.
Rats and mice need warmth and food to survive the cold winter months just like you do.
They will build nests in insulation, chew through electric wires, and fit through unimaginably small spaces in the foundation or entry ways.
They often carry diseases, fleas, mites, lice, and ticks.
Here are 7 tips to naturally repel mice and rats from your home without any chemicals or traps.
- Always store food in an airtight container
- Seal any cracks in the foundation of your home
- Install door sweeps on exterior doors
- Repair damaged window or door screens
- Store firewood at least 20 feet away from your home
- Ensure that all attics, crawl spaces, and basements are dry and well ventillators
- Place Nature’s Defense Mouse & Rat Repellent Packs in problem areas such as attics, crawl spaces, cabinets, basements, garages, sheds, and more
Leave a Reply